Evaporator coils play a critical role in your production processes…
Dirty, inefficient coils can impact important goals such as:
- Food safety
- Operating costs
- Energy efficiency
See our before and after pictures
Trinity’s CoilShine technology can help you achieve lower operating costs and improved performance based on the following features.
- Easy to setup and use pressure washing system
- Low water requirement
- Will not bend fins
- Deep cleaning into surfaces to restore efficiency
Take the hassle out of coil maintenance.
The CoilShine cleaning process takes the hassle out of coil maintenance. You can have a certified team of Trinity service technicians perform the coil cleaning for you. These technicians are trained to clean any type of coil.
Trinity’s four-step process.
Trinity uses a four-step process to help our customers obtain their goals for cleaner and more efficient coils. The process includes:
- Application of coil cleaner
- Rinsing of coil cleaner
- Application of biostat to inhibit micro-bio growth
- Insertion of condenser drain pan tablet (non-food plants only)
We would love to hear from you.